The Great Lakes ADA Center on behalf of the ADA National Network is pleased to announce the schedule for the 2011-2012 ADA Audio Conference Series. The Audio Conference Series offers numerous subject-specific sessions that cut across all titles of the ADA. The 90 minute sessions provide participants with an opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. Audio is delivered via the telephone or on-line. All sessions offer real-time captioning via our on-line platform.
Please join us for one or all of the following sessions:
· October 18, 2011 » ADA Case Law Update
· November 15, 2011 » Did you hear me? Ensuring effective communication with your customers
· December 13, 2011 » Open Dialogue with the Department of Justice
· January 17, 2012 » Refresh on the 2010 ADA Standards – March 15th is just around the corner
· February 21, 2012 » Planning a trip: What you need to know about making hotel reservations
· March 20, 2012 » No pets allowed: Service Animals and Post Secondary Institutions
· April 17, 2012 » Open Dialogue with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
· May 15, 2012 » Being Prepared: Inclusion of people with disabilities in emergency planning
· June 19, 2012 » No Parking Here: Accessible parking requirements and enforcement
· July 17, 2012 » ADA Anniversary Update: 22 Years Later
· August 21, 2012 » Segways, golf cars, four-wheelers, Oh my!
· September 18, 2012 » Don’t forget to cast your vote! Accessibility of Polling Places
Go to www.ada-audio.org and choose “ADA Audio Conference Series” to learn more about the program and platforms used, view individual session descriptions and available CE or to register.
Questions regarding the series should be directed to email@example.com or by phone at (877)232-1990 (V/TTY).